Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today's Pick-me-Up: Quartermaine Coffee


I love me a good cup of coffee.  I'm not sure if the instant summer weather got me dragging today but I really needed a GOOD CUP OF COFFEE.  I'm not talking about my regular k-cup, I'm not event talking about a certain ROBUST roast.  Walked about 2 blocks down in Bethesda to get this beauty, a medium cup of Quartermaine coffee.  LOVE THIS PLACE.

Founded in Rockville, MD in 1991 by the original founders of Starbucks Coffee, Quartermaine is a regional specialty coffee roaster committed to providing its customers with fresh, flavorful locally-roasted coffee.  YUM!  Conveniently located at 2 locations: Bethesda Avenue in Bethesda or Georgetown Square on Old Georgetown Road.  Their roasting plant in Rockville also gives free tours!  Set an appointment by email sbrown@quartermaine.com.  (Did I already say YUM?)

No comments:

Post a Comment