Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sorry for being MIA!




My apologies for not posting in awhile, in my defense, I...

1) had a baby. Those darn babies just suck up all of your time and energy! Now that I have two little ones in the house, it's even harder to find grown-up time!

2) started my full time job again.  I work full time as a Fannie Mae multifamily mortgage servicer.

3) have been preparing for the holiday season.  There never seems to be enough time in the day to run errands, decorate, shop, etc.

But I'm back! And I have a LOT I want to blog about!! Hopefully you'll keep following me as well.

Some subjects I want to cover include:

  • MoCo School System
  • Pike & Rose development
  • Chinese Schools
  • MoCo, Rockville, Gaithersburg Department of Recreation
  • Germantown development
  • New restaurants
What would you like to read about?

No comments:

Post a Comment