Tuesday, October 30, 2012

After roaming the downtown streets of Bethesda, it became quite aparent that most businesses are still closed because of Sandy.  I searched high and low for a place to eat.  I finally went to one of my staples, Moby Dick, which (in my opinion) has THE BEST kabobs.  I got my usual kubedah sandwhich, if I was hungrier I would go with rice...
 
And just a snapshot of how dead it really was today.  Here's Bethesda Row's piazza which is normally bustling during lunch.  As you see below, it was deserted.  However, Le Pain Quotidien was open and packed!

From the looks of it, there are a few Bethesda restaurants open: Quartermaine Coffee (not a restaurant but equally as important coffee!), Shanghai Village, Bethesda Bagels, Dunkin Donuts, Raku, American Tap Room...to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment