Friday, October 26, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

 
Here are my 2 loves this morning.  My FREE cup of Quartermaine Coffee and a picture of little Abby!  Since I'm a member of their points system, every couple of cups, I get a free drink!  Here's my medium cafe au lait!  I know, a lot of exclamation points (it's because I'm recently been back on the caffine since having Abby)!
According to their website, Quartermaine was founded in Rockville in 1991 by the original founders of Starbucks and is now one of the few regional specialty coffee roasters.
 
One event that they are sponsoring is the Anything is Possible 5K at the Quartermaine's Coffee at 10400 Old Georgetown Road on November 4, 2012, Sunday morning @ 1:50AM.  No that is not a typo, it'll be at 1:50AM, the day we Fall Back! Hahhaa, Essentially, you'll run the 5K, pajama pants encouraged, and at the end of the race, it'll be earlier than it started! You'll be running back in time! HILARIOUS YET BRILLIANT! 
 
The Anything is Possible 5K logo
The race benefits Team Red, White & Blue which enriches the lives of wounded veterans and their families by supporting their reintergration into society following thier military service.  Registration is now open here and if you act soon, you can get a free set of PJ pants donated by Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment