Friday, November 2, 2012

Won't you be my Neighbor?


Mixed emotions about this house going up for sale.  This house, 10221 Lakewood Drive, is in my neighborhood and is/was the house of my god parents.  Needless to say, a lot of childhood memories in this house.  I even have a scar on my cheek (7 stitch scar) to prove it!  I live in the exact same model of this house so I know it like the back of my hand.  It has great scenic views, quiet neighborhood (with the exception of me, jk), prestine condition...amentities go on and on. 

It's situated in a small 7 house cul de sac, all with original owners except for one other house.  With little Abby approaching 1, I would LOVE to see a younger family move into this house so Abby could have some neighborhood friends her own age.  The asking price is $895,000 however, which may be a little hard to chew for a budding family.

Come check out the open house this weekend Saturday, 11/3 and 11/4 from 1-4pm.  If you would like some buyer representation, please contact me! I would love to tell you about our neighborhood and the house itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment