Monday, December 31, 2012

11017 Candlelight Lane, Potomac, MD

I'm always on the lookout for good properties to snatch up and I tend to look in my comfort zones.  I toured this 2 level condo the other day in search for an investment property.  3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, full washer/dryer, newer appliances, hard wood floors, great curb appeal.  What attracted me to it is it's in the Churchill school district AND less than $400,000 asking price.  WHAAATTT you ask?  Yup, this 2 level condo is a no brainer as far as location: easy access to Cabin John Shopping Center, 270/495, and all surrounding schools. Downside is the bathrooms are a bit outdated, lack or storage space, and no basement.

11017 Candlelight Lane, Rockville MD
Nonetheless, great starter home or rental.  Asking price is $374,088, low condo fees, average taxes.  Or for rent at $2,200.  Not bad, especially for Potomac.
 
11017 Candlelight Lane, Rockville MD
 
11017 Candlelight Lane, Rockville MD
 
Looks like it was previously an investment home so it just needs some personality! Contact me for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment