Here's a few that I've frequented:
For Hip Moms:
- Reddz Trading - Bethesda; Cash on the spot; Side story, I found a brand new size 9 Manolos at Good Will for like $9.00 and sold it to Reddz for like $40! Also bought a few great pieces here including a pair of Jimmy Choo heels for $60.
- Mustard Seed - Bethesda; Cash on the spot; Pretty darn cheap in there, cute vintage stuff. They're pretty picky when selling stuff to them so beware.
- My Best Friend's Closet - Rockville; Never been but pass it all the time. Also on Groupon all the time $15 for $30.
- Lipstick Lounge - Kentlands; Also never been but been meaning to take a look.
- Wiggle Room - Bethesda; Upscale consignment. Bought Abby some swim bottoms, hats, and shoes here.
- Kid to Kid - Centreville, VA. Franchise, cute stuff and CHEAP!
- Greenberries - Columbia, MD. Green consignment. Apparently voted Best Consignment Store 2010-2012 by Maryland Family Magazine and Howard Magazine. Looks FABULOUS, weekly classes, promotes cloth diapering, but haven't ventured out there yet to really experience it.
- Green Jeans - Kentlands. Upscale consignment. Lots of special occasion apparel