But in all seriousness, as part of the Adopt A Road program, I commit to clean my adopted road a minimum of six times per year. Every time I clean, I have to also report the cleanings to the "Keep Montgomery County Beautiful Program". Just look at the folder I received in the mail.
|MoCo Tax dollars at work!|
- MC311 - MoCo's phone number for non-emergency government information and services.
- MoCo Recycling - What types of recycling is permitted for curb pick up and what to take to the Waste Station
- When it Snows - What to expect when snow falls in MoCo
- Being Good Neighbors - Maintaining the Residential Character of County Neighborhoods
- Rainscapes Rewards - Helping Homes and Businesses Reduce Stormwater Runoff with Environmentally-friendly Landscaping (say THAT three times fast)
- Poop Loop - Cleaning up after your pet
- Residents' Guide to Services - Intro to the Ride On Real Time App
- Renew Montgomery - Restoring MoCo infrastructure
- GRAB - See Graffiti? GRaffiti ABatement Partners will take care of it
All I can say is WOW! I never knew all these resources were right at our fingertips!