Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gaithersburg Farmers Market, Outdoor Baby Bazaar, Indoor Flea Market


I previously wrote about my great experience selling at the Gaithersburg Flea Market last month.  I just got an email from the Gaithersburg Recreation Program Coordinator asking for Farmers Market Applications: farmers, bakers, plant vendors, and anyone who is a producer or selling food.  Registration begins on Monday, February 11th for residents and Monday, February 18th for nonresidents.

Applications for the May 11th Outdoor Baby Bazaar will also be out and registrations open February 18th -25th.

I'll be selling again at the March 23rd Indoor Flea Market located at the Gaithersburg Agricultural Fair Grounds.

These are all fabulous opportunities to network, buy local, get rid of vintaged items, etc.  I wanted to share this with the public since I had such a great experience getting rid of my old stuff (while making money as well!)

Check out the City of Gaithersburg website for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment